Monday, July 19, 2021

Nuts About Squirrels Sneak Peek!

I have an adorable sneak peek to share with you today.  This card features the super adorable Nuts About Squirrels set and the Christmas Season Bundle.  There's also some brand new DSP on this card too!!  I love these two products so much!!  First let's chat about the squirrel.  This set is soooo cut!!!  The stamp set not only includes the line art images but also the stamps that fill in the images.  I love that the acorn comes in two stamps, the top and bottom of the acorn.  Being able to stamp them in separate colors adds so much dimension.  This set is sooo cute!!!!  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels, christmas season, peaceful prints

The Christmas Season Bundle is so amazing.  The leaves and pine cone were stamped and die cut with this bundle.  The leaves are so gorgeous.  Also included in the coordinating dies are some ribbon notches.  I used a couple of them on this, die cut into the DSP to add my Linen Thread.  Speaking of DSP, these patterns are from the Peaceful Prints DSP. This DSP will be a FREE Sale-a-Bration option starting August 3, 2021.  The new products on this card will also be available on August 3, but you can get them now when you purchase the Starter Kit.  Join my team today!  I have a supply list below, you can shop my Online Store today for all other supplies.

stampin up, nuts about squirrels, christmas season

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Nuts About Squirrels Set-Coming August 3, 2021 in the Holiday Catalog
Christmas Season Bundle-Coming August 3, 2021 in the Holiday Catalog
Peaceful Prints DSP-Coming August 3, 2021 in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Brushed Metallic Dots-Coming August 3, 2021 in the Holiday Catalog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lOVE this card. It's classy. Can't wait to make it. Ty for sharing!