Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Week: Turkey On A Platter

I have the MOST amazing week of projects for you!!!  So much so that I'll be posting twice a day, sometimes three times a day!!!  I have sooooo many projects to share all using the new Mini Curvy Keepsake Box coming in the new Holiday Catalog.  This box is so amazing and so versatile!  By the end of the week you'll have it on your wishlist!  If you don't want to wait until September to purchase it, consider purchasing the starter kit and adding this along with all the other products you'll choose.  When you purchase the starter kit through the end of August you'll get to choose $155 in product for only $99.  You can learn more about it and sign up here.  Of course please contact me stamperrdn@q.com with any questions!  I shared all of these amazing boxes with my team last week in our Virtual Meeting.  We have tons of fun like that!
This turkey might be one of my favorites!!  How cute would this be on the plates of all your Thanksgiving guests!?!  He's super easy to make!!!!  Cut the box with some Soft Suede Cardstock and lightly sponge all the edges with some Soft Suede ink.  For the turkey legs I used two punch the Balloon Bouquet Punch and the basket from the  Hot Air Balloon Punch.  The platter is cut with the 2 1/4" Circle punch and garnish was added with the Sprig Punch.  Couldn't be cuter!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: