Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Lots Of Lavender

The Lots of Lavender set is so pretty and a great Sale-a-Bration option.  It's sooo easy to get beautiful results! The stamp set is a Two Step Stamp and comes with the line image and the solid images of the flowers, leaves and even the bow and stems.  Creating this card was a breeze!  I used Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant for my flower and added the leaves and stem with some Pear Pizzazz.  Finally I used Rose Red for the bow.  I also used two other Sale-a-Bration options for this card the Amazing You Stamp Set and Framelits.  I love how simple and pretty they all look together! 
This card is a fun fold card that has two layers to the front.  The piece that the lavender is stamped on is it's own card that's just attached to a standard size card.  The standard size card is cut short in the front, but I did add a piece of vellum to soften the inside of the card base.  It's a really fun card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!! 

No comments: