Friday, February 16, 2018

Brusho Pop Up Butterfly

I have one last example to share with Brusho.  For this card I used all 5 of the Brusho Colors, Prussian Blue, Brilliant Red, Yellow, Gamboge and Moss Green.  I ended up covering up the Moss Green section.  Not on purpose, just how the card ended up.  I love this design of the card and I may make more of these because they're just stunning.  
The butterfly is Gold Heat Embossed on the cardstock, then I used a craft knife and cut around the wings only, so the whole butterfly is still intact, just the wings pop up.  I added some dimensionals under the wings so they'd stay popped up.  I love it, there was no plan to do it that way just sort of happened, I thought how could I make this card different.  I'll be doing this a lot more!  It's so pretty and so easy!  

Today is the first day of our 80's Themed Craft Weekend.  As always you can follow me on Facebook, I'll posting lots and lots of updates!  I'll have lots of projects to share in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: