Friday, February 9, 2018

Lots Of Lavender Eclipse

One of our most popular framelit collections is the Large Letters Framelits.  It is on the pricey side ($99) but it's so worth it when you get a finished card like this!  I stamped the Lots of Lavender stamps on my white cardstock then cut out the HI with my Large Letter Framelits.  While I was cutting them I also cut out about 4 of each letter from some Powder Pink cardstock too.  I adhered all the H's together with the stamped image on top and all the I's together of course with the stamped image on top.  I then adhered the entire card together sticking the letters back into their cut out spots.  The HI is elevated up and really stands out.  So pretty!!!!
I did mention that the framelits were $99.  Did you know that our starter kit to join my team is also $99 and you can get them in our starter kit?  Our starter kit is completetely customizable, you get to choose what you want in it.  If the Large Letter Framelits are already on your wishlist purchasing the starter kit is a great choice.  You not only will get the framelits, but you also get to choose another $26 in products, PLUS during Sale-a-Bration you can choose TWO additional stamp sets free!!!  Why not add on the coordinating Letters For You set (a $49 value!)?  Now is the BEST time to join and if you've ever wanted these framelits why not invest in them now and get LOTS of other FREE stuff too!!  I'd love to talk to you more about joining my team.  Please contact me if you have questions.  Or if you're ready to join my team sign up here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!  

No comments: