Thursday, December 28, 2017

Best of 2017-May and June

Every year I take a week and look back on all my many many creations from the year.  I actually love going back through my blog for the year and seeing how my stamping has progressed, style changes and favored techniques-it's always embossing!  I've picked two projects from every month to showcase.  For more details on the projects click the provided link under each project and it will take you to the original blog post.  Today we'll look at favorites from May and June!

 May brings the preorder of the annual catalog for demonstrators.  I was so excited to get to play with new stuff.  This is still a favorite card of mine!  I sent this card to Shannon West from the Stampin' Up! home office for her birthday.

 Punch art always makes me happy, this punch art with Disney friends made me extra happy!  Such a cute card! 

 I love the bright colors and fun patterns on this card!  If you haven't had a chance to play with embossing paste, give it a try!  You'll love it! 

 This card also uses embossing paste, but the real winner of this card is no doubt the adorable pig! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!! 

No comments: