Featured Post

Stamping With Tattoos

There was a lot of happy celebrations when I figured this technique out!  I was so excited, my world was about to change!!  I'm about ...

Monday, January 19, 2015

Birthday Balloons


I'm loving this new stamp set, Celebrate Today, in the Occasions catalog.  These balloons are soooo much fun!!!  I love that there's coordinating framelits!  For this card I stamped my balloon image 4 times in 4 different colors, Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.  Then I cut them out with my framelit.  Easy peasy!  Then I used the string image from the stamp set and stamped strings for all of them.  The greeting was stamped and then attached to the card with staples for a fun look. 
To add some detail to the balloons I used my white gel pen and created different patterns on them.  This would have been much easier to do if I have thought to do it prior to attaching the balloons to the card.  But I still love them even though the designs are straight or perfect.  A white gel pen is such a fun way to add quick easy details.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: