Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, October 24, 2014

Cat On a Fence


Black cats and full moons, what else says Halloween is almost here?  This card actually came out pretty cute, I wasn't sure while it was coming together, and looking at it now I think I should have put the cat behind the fence and not on top, it kind of looks like it's floating :)  Next time.  Aside from the floating cat, this card is lots of fun.  I especially love the background with the stars and all the night colors.  I was really easy to do too!! 
I started with a piece of Island Indigo cardstock.  Then I punched out some stars, the color doesn't matter.  I used some temporary adhesive to hold them down, then I sponged Island Indigo ink over the entire piece of cardstock.  Then I sponged Night Of Navy over the top half.  Finally I sponged Blackberry Bliss over the very top.  Then I removed my stars.  I used a white gel pen to add some little dots for the farther away stars.  I love the look of the sky :)  Maybe that's why I didn't notice my cat was floating until I was editing the pictures :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

Ruth, this is DARLING!!! And I think that kitty looks just fine where he/she is. What a cute card! Love it!