Thursday, July 30, 2026

Flourish & Frames Hot Foil Dies AND Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies

This week I'm sharing lots of samples from our new Hot Foil System.  If you haven't checked out my post featuring the new system make sure to check it out here.  I go over in video how to use it, some of our new products that go with it and of course card samples.  This week I'm sharing the cards in better details.  Our Hot Foil System is magical.  Remember what it was like to heat emboss the first time?  Using this system gives me a similar excitement, my excitement when heat embossing hasn't faded after 20 years, this one I don't think will either!

Finally, I have one last card to share.  This one features the Flourish & Frames Bundle, plus we'll talk a little more on the Classic Greetings.  The Flourish & Frames Bundle includes dies to hot foil, cut and a stamp set.  The labels are amazing and you'll use them for so many projects.  The stamp set has some great basic images like this fun bee and beautiful flowers.  I used the pink foil for my label.  I love the extra details it comes with.   

stampin up, flourish and frames hot foil

Over the week you've seen a lot with the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies.  They're pretty amazing.  They're nice and big and can be their own focal point on a card.  There's a variety of greetings so you'll always have one for every occasion.  

stampin up, flourish and frames hot foil

Measurements

Pool Party
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Bubble Bath
5" x 3 3/4"

Fresh Freesia
4 3/4" x 3 1/2"

Pool Party Two Toned
Piece to hot foil/die cut

Basic White
Piece to hot foil/die cut label
Piece to stamp/fussy cut flowers

I have a full supply list linked below. You can shop for these products today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!





 

No comments: