Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Butterfly Flight Hot Foil

This week I'm sharing lots of samples from our new Hot Foil System.  If you haven't checked out my post featuring the new system make sure to check it out here.  I go over in video how to use it, some of our new products that go with it and of course card samples.  This week I'm sharing the cards in better details.  Our Hot Foil System is magical.  Remember what it was like to heat emboss the first time?  Using this system gives me a similar excitement, my excitement when heat embossing hasn't faded after 20 years, this one I don't think will either!  

stampin up, butterfly flight hot foil

The first card is probably my favorite. The colors are perfection, the gold foiling is amazing, there's nothing not to love on this card.  I foiled the butterflies in gold on Basic White. The Butterfly Flight Bundle comes with masks or stencils so you can ink blend directly over the foil and add color to the butterflies.  Amazing!  I used Barely Blush and Crisp Cantaloupe for my colors.  My greeting is also foiled in the Classic Greetings Dies.  More on these dies later this week, though you'll probably see them all week!  I added some additional sparkle with the Bloom Boutique DSP and Shimmering Stripes Paper.  

stampin up, butterfly flight hot foil

Next up butterflies in shades of blue.  Again, I foiled the butterflies in gold.  I used Hydrangea Hue and Blueberry Bushel Ink.  To help the butterflies pop off the page I added a piece of vellum over the Blueberry Bushel layer.  

stampin up, butterfly flight hot foil

The Blueberry Bushel layer is embossed with the Ladybug Picnic Embossing Folder.  The leaves are die cut with the Butterfly Flight Dies in Peaceful Pine.  For both cards I used some In Color Dots to embellish, though the gold foiling is pretty spectacular and doesn't need any other embellishments.  

stampin up, butterfly flight hot foil

Measurements Celebrate Card

Barely Blush
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Bloom Boutique DSP
5 1/4" x 4"

Basic Black
5 1/2" x 2 3/4"

Basic Black Two Toned
Piece to hot foil/die cut greeting

Shimmering Stripes Paper
5 1/2" x 2 1/2"

Basic White
Piece to hot foil/die cut butterflies


Measurements Thanks Card

Hydrangea Hue
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Blueberry Bushel
5" x 3 3/4" embossed with Ladybug Picnic Embossing Folder

Vellum
Arch die cut with Everyday Arches Dies

Peaceful Pine
Leaves die cut from Butterfly Flight Hot Foil

Basic White
Piece to hot foil/die cut butterflies
Piece for greeting

I have a full supply list linked below. You can shop for these products today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!





 

No comments: