Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Trusty Tools Matchbox Slider Box-VIDEO

It's been a while since I've shared a fun box and I have a really fun one today!  I'm featuring the Trusty Tools Bundle.  This bundle is carrying into the next catalog but the price isn't.  If you want this bundle get it now and save some money with the discounted bundle price.  I'm going for some bold fun colors today.  I'm using Lemon Lime Twist and Azure Afternoon.  My DSP is from the Stargazing DSP which is retiring and is discounted.  At the time of typing this it is still available, but retiring items are only available while supplies last so act fast!  Also retiring and discounted are the Opaque Ovals.  The Holographic Paper is retiring too, but isn't discounted.  It's amazing paper to have though!  

stampin  up, trusty tools

For my tools I used a combination of stamping them and die cutting them. The paintbrush is stamped the hammer is die cut.  I love the Holographic Paper for the metal pieces of these tools.  It really brings them to life.  Inside my matchbox Slider Box is a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.  Probably a great snack in the middle of a big DIY project.  

stampin up, trusty tools

Make your own:

Lemon Lime Twist 5 1/2" x 6" score on all sides at 1/2" and 1 1/4"

Stargazing DSP 3" x 9 1/2"

Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Holographic Paper scraps for stamping and die cutting. 

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, trusty tools

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



 

No comments: