Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Teacher Appreciation Apple Treat with Autumn Leaves Stamp Set-VIDEO

With the end of the school year approaching I think it's time to break out some teacher appreciation gifts.  My kids are counting the days until school ends.  For my graduation Senior we're down to just a couple of weeks, my daughter still has about a month to go but she's counting down too.  I want to have a bunch of teacher gifts on hand ready to send to school with them.  On a recent trip to See's Candies I found these milk chocolate apples.  They're so cute! I think they have them every year, so it's a good staple to get every year.  I wanted to make an adorable treat box for it but it's so cute that I didn't want to hide it in a box so instead we're making an open box to showcase it!  My leaves and greeting are from the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set, die cut with the Autumn Leaves Dies.  Make sure you use this one year round, not just the end of the year.  

stampin up, autumn leaves

I used some fun bright colors for my leaves, I tried to match the leaves on the packaging.  In the photos it doesn't look as close as it is in person.  I'm using a couple sneak peek items on this treat box.  First is Shy Shamrock Ink for the leaves.  I also used Lemon Lime Twist and for the veins Early Espresso.  The DSP is also brand new, it's the Country Woods DSP.  The sneak peek products will be available in a week on May 1, 2024.  To finish the box I used some Pecan Pie Ribbon and Tinsel Gems.  

stampin up, autumn leaves

Make your own.

Real Red 4 1/4" x 4"
On the short side score at 1/2" each side
On the long side score at 2 3/4" and 3 1/4"

Country Woods DSP 
2 7/8" x 2 1/2"
7 1/4" x 7/8"

Basic White scraps for stamping and die cutting

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, autumn leaves


 

No comments: