Friday, April 19, 2024

Country Birdhouse Sneak Peek!

Today's card is soooo full of sneak peek products! I'm using all the new colors, the In Colors and the new Basic Beige.  PLUS I'm using a new bundle, glimmer paper and DSP.  The Country Birdhouse Bundle is soooo sweet!  I'm going to have so much fun playing with this bundle!  All the In Colors are featured on this card.  I used Summer Splash for the house, there's also some Summer Splash Glimmer Paper popping on the birdhouse.  The flowers are Petunia Pop and Peach Pie with Shy Shamrock leaves.  I have a strip of Pretty In Pink in the background.  All five of them are soooo yummy together!  If you love these colors consider joining my In Color Club.  You'll be able to get all the In Colors over 5 months at a low monthly price.  Get details on my In Color Club here.  

stampin up, country birdhouse

The heart on my birdhouse is from the Sending Love Dies.  I think it makes the birdhouse even more whimsical and sweet.  If you're saying to yourself "I need these products now!" You can add them to your Starter Kit when you join my team in April.  Otherwise, you can add them to your shopping list and shop for them in my Online Store on May 1.  I have a full supply list below, sneak peek items can be purchased on May 1.  

stampin up, country birdhouse

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Country Birdhouse Bundle SNEAK PEEK
Basic Beige Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Summer Splash Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Petunia Pop Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Peach Pie Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Pretty Ink Pink Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Shy Shamrock Cardstock SNEAK PEEK
Country Lace DSP SNEAK PEEK
In Color Shimmer Paper SNEAK PEEK
Summer Splash Ink SNEAK PEEK
Basic Beige Ink SNEAK PEEK
In Color Shimmer Gems SNEAK PEEK









 

No comments: