Friday, April 12, 2024

SNEAK PEEK! Hearts And Hugs and Basic Beige

The new Hearts and Hugs Bundle is completely adorable!  I couldn't wait to color the sweet little hamster.  I paired it up with all the new In Colors, some new DSP, new Glimmer Paper, new embossing folders and our new Basic Beige.  WOW!  I think almost everything on this card is brand new!  If you want to grab any of these new products you can!  You can put these new products in your Starter Kit today when you join my team!  Otherwise these products will launch in May with the launch of the new Annual Catalog.  

stampin up, hearts and hugs

I used three different colors to color my hamster, honestly I couldn't decide which I liked better!  I used Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Pecan Pie Stampin' Blends.  I added some pink to their cheeks and ears with Petal Pink.

stampin up, hearts and hugs

The embossing folder is soooo cute and pairs up perfectly with these guys. I love all the flowers floating around them in all five of our new In Colors.  I used the Pearlized Enamel Effects to add a dot to the center of each flower.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for some of the products in my Online Store.  NEW products can be added to a Starter Kit this month when you join my team.  

stampin up, hearts and hugs

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Hearts and Hugs Bundle Sneak Peek
Basic Beige Cardstock Sneak Peek
2024-2026 In Color Cardstock Sneak Peek
Country Lace DSP Sneak Peek
In Color Glimmer Paper Sneak Peek
Basic Beige Ink Sneak Peek
Eyelet Embossing Folder Sneak Peek











 

No comments: