Friday, April 26, 2024

Heart and Hugs Bundle Shimmer Badgers

More HUGE sneak peeks today!  The new Annual Catalog launches in a matter of days!  Get ready to shop on May 1, 2023.  I absolutely love today's card.  It is soooo cute!  The colors are so perfect too!  Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of two new stamp sets, some DSP, two In Colors and an Embossing Folder.  I'm using Pretty In Pink and Petunia Pop, two new In Colors, they're gorgeous!  The new DSP is the Unbounded Beauty pack.  It's a stunner too!  

stampin up, hearts and hugs

I stamped my badgers from the new Heart and Hugs Bundle in Staz On Ink on Smoky Slate Cardstock.  I used watercolor pencils to shade their bodies and blended the watercolor pencils with a Wink of Stella.  I used the white watercolor pencils to make sure the stripes on their faces were bright white.  I love the shimmer on them from the Wink of Stella Pen.  To finish things off I used Petunia Pop Stampin' Blends and colored some of the White Essentials Baker's Twine for a bow.  I love this technique, you can match colors so easily!  I used a few layers of color for nice even coverage and to make it a little darker and stand out.  I have a full supply list below.  Sneak Peek products will be available on May 1, 2024.

stampin up, heart and hugs

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Hearts and Hugs Bundle Sneak Peek
Flowers Of Beauty Stamp Set Sneak Peek
Pretty In Pink Cardstock Sneak Peek
Petunia Pop Cardstock Sneak Peek
Unbounded Beauty DSP Sneak Peek
Pretty In Pink Ink Sneak Peek
Petunia Pop Ink Sneak Peek
Petunia Pop Stampin' Blends Sneak Peek
Eyelet Embossing Folder Sneak Peek





No comments: