Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Frosted Pinecones Bundle Class To Go Day 3-VIDEO

Welcome to another Class To Go!  This class will feature the Frosted Pinecones Bundle.  You can earn this Class To Go FREE October 1-15, 2026 with a $50 minimum order in my Online Store. This class to go will feature four cards. Check below for all the details on earning this Class To Go. The featured embellishment this class are the Array of Dots.  Receive an entire package FREE when your order is over $150.

For day 3 of this class I have another stunner!  These dies are pretty incredible it's pretty much impossible to make a bad card.  I wanted to make white pinecones but I wanted them to be super special white, so I die cut the detail piece from our Luxe White Paper.  This paper has gorgeous shimmering details to it and die cut as a pinecone that shimmer detail just makes the piece shine!  To step it up even more I'm using the Velveteen Paper behind the pinecones for amazing texture. 

stampin up, frosted pinecones

Earning the Class To Go is easy-simply place an order in my Online Store!  
There's three options:

  1. Earn the Class To Go Kit FREE with a $50 order. Includes all the supplies you'll need to complete the cards.  You will have to provide ink and stamps.  Kits will NOT come prestamped  If the featured bundle includes dies or punches you'll need those as well.  
  2. Earn the Class To Go Kit FREE with a $100 order.  Includes everything from option 1 PLUS you'll get 5 FREE cards from my card basket sent FREE.
  3. Earn the Class To Go Kit FREE with a $150 order.  Includes everything from option 2 PLUS you'll get a full embellishment in your kit!  

You can choose the option that best works for you!  Here's some additional fine print.
  • I will not do any stamping or die cutting/punching from the featured set or bundle.  You will need the stamp set/bundle to complete your cards.  You can always substitute for products you already have. 
  • My basket of cards is full of cards from past classes, cards featured on my blog and more!  Please note that the cards will be chosen randomly and may not coordinate with the featured stamp set/bundle. Envelopes will not be included for these five cards.
  • Your order total must be at $50, $100 or $150 before tax and shipping and after rewards or Bonus Days coupons in one order (multiple orders cannot be combined).  
  • Must be a resident of the USA to participate. The blog posts and videos will be available to everyone. 
  • Each class will have designated dates to earn the class-check dates below.  Classes should ship the week following the cut off date of the class. You'll receive an email when they ship.

stampin up, frosted pinecones

I added my greeting to the card vertically on the Keeping Tabs Punch. I kinda like it vertical but if you want to see a different version of this card check out the video. In the video I made a portrait card instead of a landscape card. You can let me know which version you love.

Measurements

Lost Lagoon
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Bubble Bath
Scalloped Rectangle die cut from Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies

Soft Sea Foam
Piece to die cut branches from Frosted Pinecones Dies

Velveteen Paper
3 3/8" x 2 1/4"

Luxe White
Piece to die cut pinecone from Frosted Pinecones Dies

Basic White
Tab punched from Keeping Tabs Punch
Piece to die cut pinecone bases from Frosted Pinecones Dies

I have a full supply list linked below. Make sure to check out the video for all the tips and tricks for this card. While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. You can shop for these products today!


 

No comments: