Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Attention Shoppers Sliding Cart

How cute is the new Attention Shoppers Bundle?!  I love it!  My first thought with this bundle was a slider card with the shopping cart!  I love how fun and sweet this card is.  I used some softer, pastel colors from the Subtles Collection.  My shopping card will travel on the track.  So cute!!!  I stamped the background of the card with one of the greetings from the set.  I used Bubble Bath Ink on Bubble Bath Cardstock for a tone on tone look.  

stampin up, attention shoppers

I stamped my bags three times, one each on Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly and Calypso Coral.  I die cut them and then cut off the tissue papers from each back and mixed the colors up.  I used a craft knife to cut out the tiny piece in between the handles.  It's an extra step and can be a little finicky but I think it's worth it.  I added shading with the coordinating Stampin' Blends.  

stampin up, attention shoppers

The shopping card has a Foam Adhesive Strip on the back and is attached to a heavy piece of chip board.  The Foam Adhesive Strip keeps it from tipping over so it simply slides back and forth.  I used my Paper Trimmer to cut the track for my cart.  It's about 3 3/4" long and 3/8" tall. 

Make your own:

Bubble Bath Cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score at 4 1/4"; scraps for stamping and die cutting

Basic White 4 1/4" x 3", scraps for stamping

DSP 4 1/4" x 3"

Calypso Coral, Lemon Lolly, Basic Black, Silver Foil Scraps for stamping and/or die cutting

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, attention shoppers

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: