Monday, November 30, 2020

Ornate Garden Stamp A Stack

I'm super excited to announce a new class this month!!!  It's a Stamp A Stack in the mail!!!  The cards are sooooo cute!  I know you'll love them.  You'll make a total of 6 cards!  I'm using the greetings from the Many Mates Set.  If you don't already own the Many Mates Stamp Set you can add it onto your class kit for only $23.00!  I'll pay the tax and shipping on it!  If you choose to use another stamp set for your greetings that's ok too! The best part of this kit is that all the DSP for every card is cut to the same size, you'll get 6 different layouts to use your amazing DSP on!  These are layouts and ideas you can use on additional cards with your leftover DSP from the kit or use with different DSP!


What does the class kit include?

  • You'll receive supplies to make 6 cards, 6 fun designs! 
  • 1/2 pack of Ornate Garden Specialty DSP, cut to 6" x 12"
  • Full Pack of Metallic Pearls
  • Free priority shipping to your door!  
  • PDF instructions with photos and measurements  
  • Video instructions
This amazing Stamp A Stack is all yours and shipped to your door for only $30!!!!  Amazing deal!!!!  To RSVP for this Stamp A Stack you'll need to email me for the link to sign up.  If you need to add on the Many Mates Set please indicate that in the email.  Per SU policy I cannot list the link on my blog.  Email me at stamperrdn@q.com  This class is only available to USA residents, sorry I can't ship over borders. 


Last day to RSVP WITH payment is December 13, 2020.  Kits will ship no later December 18, 2020.  You'll receive an email with the PDF and video link when they ship.  

Any questions please contact me.  stamperrdn@q.com

Kits will NOT come stamped you will need stamps and ink to complete your kit.  Here's the list of supplies you'll need to have on hand to make sure you can complete your kit.  Additional supplies can be purchased from my Online Store.



 

No comments: