Monday, December 9, 2019

2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peek! VIDEO

I'm so excited about all the new amazing products coming in the new 2020 and Sale-a-Bration catalogs!!  If you see anything you must have now it's always a great time to join my team.  Everything (excluding Sale-a-Bration items) can be added to your Starter Kit.  When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 you get to choose $125 in products!  It's an amazing deal!  Why not join!!  There is no obligation to sell or purchase (but with a discount you'll love!).  I'd love to talk to you more about joining my team!  Email me stamperrdn@q.com or Join my team here


Clarification about the new Mini Trimmer and DSP Paper Stack.  These two items come bundled together.  The only way to get them is to purchase the Starter Kit and add them to your kit in December.  When catalogs go live on January 3 the only way to get them will be to purchase a starter kit and as a free Sale-a-Bration bonus they'll be included with your starter kit.  For more questions on how to get the Mini Trimmer let me know.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: