Friday, June 23, 2017

Over The Top Swap

I had the great pleasure of attending an Over The Top Swap, hosted by my downline Michelle.  The projects were pretty spectacular!!! We had so much fun chatting, stamping, crafting, laughing and snacking!  Here's all the amazing projects! 

 Anne designed these beautiful coasters!  Love them!

Kim M did this beautiful journal!  I love it! 

 Cindi did this amazing desk organizer!  Wow!

 Kim S did a really fun daily calendar.  I love those colors!  

 Amanda, Berry Burst frame is really cute!

 This adorable coffee and friends frame by Pam makes me want to get a cup! 

 Nikki did this incredible clothes pin wreath!  I love it!  

Michelle's sweet candle made me fall in love with that little girl!  I need the stamp set now!  

Finally this is the project I took, a far cry from the rest of the amazing projects but I love it! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: