Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So Tweet!

Isn't this card so tweet!!!  I love little puns! :)  This card was inspired by this card on Stampin' Connection.  Stampin' Connection is a demonstrator only site.  If you're a demonstrator you can check it out.  If you're not, you should consider joining so you can check it out.  I loved it.  It was the sweetest, easiest bird ever!!!  But I wanted a slightly bigger bird, so I used the XL Oval Punch for my bird.  For his feet I cut 2 scallops from the Scallop Circle punch.   
I'm having trouble remember what I used for his beak.  I want to say the Small Heart Punch but it's a little bigger than that.  So I'm not sure what I used BUT you COULD use the Small Heart Punch.  You COULD also use the Small Heart Punch for his feet making this a 2 punch bird!  Now that's pretty TWEET!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: