Featured Post

Stamp Camp #1

My new Catalog Stamp Camp was last weekend and it was a blast as it always is.  We kicked it off with our HUGE retired stamp set sale then ...

Friday, April 11, 2014

Finally Sharing Swaps

Our demonstrator meeting was last week.  I'm finally sharing the swaps from it.  I shared my swap here.  I still love that card :)  Our swap theme was "Out of Your Comfort Zone Technique".
 
Amber's card, she used the new photopolymer stamps for her card. 

Cassie's card.  She made the cutest little bird.  I was surprised that 2 people chose to do punch art as 'out of their comfort zone' :) 

Dana's card. She double embossed DSP.  FUN!

Carmelita's swap.  I thought that map was done in MDS but it's a photopolymer stamp. I like it!! 

Nichole did two swaps, here's her first she colored with markers. 

Here's her second card, the cutest bunny punch art!! 
 
It's been a long week, have a wonderful weekend I'll see you Monday!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: