Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aviary Friends

It's been a while since I've posted. Truth be told, I'm exhausted!!! Logan's birthday weekend was a lot of fun but took sooo much of my energy. We went to the zoo on Saturday and rode the zoo train, when we got home there was only enough time for a quick nap--and not for me :( Then it was off to my parents house for a BBQ, cake and presents. Sunday we went to the baseball game and got home really late. So I was really tired by Monday. But Monday morning, bright and early was Logan's 4 year well child check up complete with 3 shots. The rest of Monday we spent resting. Thank goodness. Tuesday Logan was back in school I had an ultrasound and errands to get to. Today I need to finish my swaps for the meeting tomorrow and get my 3 minute demo together and most important--start preparing for my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack. It's not for a couple of weeks but I've had great turn out for this class and so I really need to prep early!

I have to apologize first for the not so great pictures. I think there's something wrong with my camera. Lately I haven't been getting as great of pictures as I should be. I'm looking into the problem though. This card is so cute and I really didn't like this set too much in the catalog. But once I started seeing samples with it I was sold-isn't that always the case! I really love the colors on this card too.


I love the little owl bird- I think he's my favorite! Doesn't that ribbon there add just the cutest touch to this card!?! I love our taffeta ribbon, it's so easy to tie into bows and knots. But I love all our ribbon!!

These little birds are so cute. I'm not sure why I thought I didn't need this set-clearly I was mistaken!!

Wish me happy thoughts for a super productive day!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Staz On, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: