Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Zoom Bingo-RSVP OPEN-Featuring Sweet Strawberry Bundle

Hello!!!  I am soooooooo excited to announce my first ever Zoom Bingo Event!!!  I've wanted to do a bingo event for a while, well Covid put a damper on the in person event but we're going to press on and do it virtually via Zoom!!!  I hope you can join me!!!  

To RSVP email me at stamperrdn@q.com

We'll play 3 rounds of Bingo and make 4 amazing cards!  I'm featuring the Sweet Strawberry Bundle for my make and takes.  You can add on the bundle to your bingo kit for only $32.25, I'll pay tax and shipping on it, or your can substitute for a punch bundle you already have. (Some options might be Under My Umbrella, Butterfly Gala, Timeless Tulips or Whale Done)


Event Details:

  • The event will take place live on January 30, 6pm Via Zoom.  Bingo will be played in the zoom event you must be present to play and win.  (A recording of the event will be emailed to attendees after the event if you want to go back and see how the cards were made.)  
  • The event is $30.  Email me to RSVP and I'll email your a Paypal link to pay. stamperrdn@q.com  Payment can be made only through Paypal.  
  • Your event fee includes-supplies for 4 make and takes, PDF instructions with pictures, access to bingo zoom event, two bingo cards
  • Prizes! We'll play three games of bingo, winners of games one and two will each win a $30 shopping spree with me.  Winner of the final game will win a $50 shopping spree with me!  
  • Winners must claim prizes by February 2.  Winners can add onto to their orders and pay the difference.  If there is a tie, winners can choose to split the winning amounts or we'll do a tie breaker catalog trivia question.  
  • Last day to RSVP is January 14, packets will ship by January 21.  We'll play on January 30! 
ADD ON OPTIONS!
  • ADD ON the Sweet Strawberry Bundle for only $32.25!!
  • ADD ON the Bingo Swag Bag for an additional $20.  Swag Bag includes, Full Package of Pastel Pearls, half a package of the Hydrangea Hill DSP, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, 1 sheet of Dimensionals
  • ADD ON extra bingo cards $5/each
You MUST mention any or all add on options you want when your RSVP.
 

Kits will NOT come stamped.  You will need the following products to complete your cards.  
Kits can only be shipped in the USA

All other supplies for your cards will come in your kit.  Your kit may contain die cut, pre punched or pre dry embossed pieces.  You will need to supply all stamps, coordinating punches and inks to complete your project.  If you don't have the supplies listed above you can place an order to get them or you can substitute what you do have.  There is always room for to be creative.  

If you have any questions please let me know. 

RSVP for Bingo by emailing me at stamperrdn@q.com 

No comments: