Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Flight Of Fancy-Cupid

I might be jumping the gun a little with a Valentine's Day card in December but I was playing with the really adorable Flight of Fancy set and I couldn't resist coloring this guy!  He's so stinkin' cute!  Plus this layout would work for any of the images in that set.  Of course I used my favorite Stampin' Blends to color him.  TIP: Do you know that Stampin' Blends make great stocking stuffers! Make sure to give that wishlist to Santa and stock up this holiday!  

stampin' up, flight of fancy

I listed the Stampin' Blends I used below in the supply list below, but to add lots of dimension to cupid I went around him with my Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend.  This is a simple step that doesn't take long but really makes him pop and adds lots of dimension. I finished the card with some DSP from the Brights collection and a greeting from the Meant To Be Set in the Annual Catalog.  You can check out my full supply list below and shop for these products in my Online Store today.   

stampin' up, flight of fancy

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!

Supplies:

 

No comments: