Thursday, December 31, 2020

Flowering Cactus Product Medley Box-VIDEO

Happy New Years Eve!  I hope and pray that 2021 will be a better year for all of us!  I'm looking forward to many many crafting projects with you in the coming year!  Today I have one last project for 2020 and it's cute!!!  I used the new Flowering Cactus Product Medley.  I love product medleys because everything comes in one box.  You get the set, the dies, DSP and embellishments.  All you have to do is create!  There's no worrying about what will coordinate or what do I use!  It's all in the medley!  In addition to the medley I also used our brand new blending brushes.  They're so amazing!!  I love them!! 


This product medley and brushes will be in the mini catalog coming in just a few days on January 5, 2021!!!  You can purchase it in my online store then or you can get it now in your starter kit when you join my team!  Inside the box are some Oreo brownies that I found at my local grocery.  


The box is super easy to put together.  You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 10" x 7".  On the long side score at 2", 3 1/4", 8 3/4".  On the short side score at 1/2", 1 3/4", 3 3/4" and 5".  The DSP pieces you'll need: two that are 5 1/4" x 1", one that is 5 1/4" x 1 3/4" and one that is 1 3/4" x 1 3/4".  Check out the video for details.  


I have a full supply list below.  Items available now are linked to shop in my Online Store.  Other items will be available on January 5, 2021.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


Supplies:

Flowering Cactus Product Medley*
Blending Brushes*
Mini Cut and Emboss Machine*

*Available January 5, 2021

No comments: