Saturday, December 5, 2020

Sweet Strawberry Penguins-Sneak Peek and VIDEO

Today I have a sweet treat box for you, featuring some new products from the upcoming January-June Mini Catalog. I'm using the Sweet Strawberry Bundle to make an adorable penguin and candy cane treat box. If you love the Sweet Strawberry Bundle you can purchase the Starter Kit and add it to your starter kit. Otherwise the sneak peek items won't be available until January 5, 2021. This sweet penguin is so simple to make and it makes a great Christmas treat for anyone! They're a great gift to throw in your bag and hand out to anyone!

stampin' up, sweet strawberry

I have measurements listed below, make sure you check out my video for details on how to make it.  You can shop for the items available now in my Online Store.  Items are linked below.  
8 1/2" × 3 1/4" On short side score at 1/2" each side On long side score at 2", 2 1/2", 4 1/2" only on top and bottom to horizontal lines Oh So Ombre Sale-a-Bration DSP 2" × 5" Whisper White Piece two 2" × 1 3/4"

stampin up, sweet strawberry


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


1 comment:

Cindy Mitchell-Clark said...

this is such a cute idea - I love the penguin - inspired use of that punch~