Friday, July 31, 2020

Mini Paper Pumpkin Box Gift Card Holder-VIDEO

In my Facebook Live yesterday I shared this really cute gift card holder.  I used our new Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes for this.  I've been wanting to use these boxes for a while and just haven't had the time. When I had this gift card holder in mind I knew that the Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes were the ideal candidate for this box.  I wanted to make a box similar to this box that I made years ago.  I love the way the gift card pops up when you open the box.  For the box I used the Flowers For Every Season DSP and Memories and More Cards.  There's zero stamping on this card.  Everything is from the Memories and More Kit and DSP.

The liner on the inside of the box is super easy.  You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" on the long side score at 3 1/4", 4 1/4", 5 1/4".  You'll need to cut a slot for the gift card.  I used my Paper Trimmer to do that but you can use an craft knife if you're more comfortable with that.  I've done it both ways.  In the video I used my paper trimmer.


After that assembly is super easy as you'll see in the video.  In addition to the gift card you could throw in lots of candy, chocolates or other treats.  I have a full shopping list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes
Flowers For Every Season DSP
Flowers For Every Season Memories and More
Poppy Parade Cardstock
Gold Gilded Gems
White Seam Binding
Paper Trimmer




Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in July!  
Redeem in August.  There's no limit to how many you can earn! 

No comments: