Monday, July 20, 2020

Strawberry Lemonade

Does anyone else out there think of card ideas in the middle of the night....or at 5:30am when you're laying in bed awake for no reason?  I hope it's not just me.  But when an idea that you think of at odd hours actually works, it's always so exciting!  I wanted to make a fun bright, strawberry lemony kind of card and I did!!!  It's sooooo cute too!!!! To create the cup of lemonade I used a piece of vellum that is about 2"x2".  I used Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo Blends to color the vellum.  I die cut the 2nd largest Stitched Nested Label Dies and cut 2 slits in it.  Make sure your slits slant down at a slight diagonal to make it look more like a glass.  I then carefully slit each side of the vellum into the slits and adhered on the back of the label die.  I left the vellum in a curve to really make the glass pop.  The vellum sticks out about 1/2" so you won't be able to stick this in the mail but how cute would it be attached to a box or hand delivered.  LOVE!!! 
Once I got the glass figured out the rest of the card fell into place.  I used the diagonal stripe stamp from the Jar of Flowers set for a straw.  I added a lemon slice from the set from the Simply Citrus Kit Stamp Set.  I topped the glass off with a glittery umbrella!  Soooo cute!!!!  The lemons stamped in the background as well as the greeting are from the Simply Citrus Stamp Set as well.  It's such a cute stamp set and the cards in that kit are super cute!!!  I have a full supply list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Simply Citrus Card Kit
Jar Of Flowers Stamp Set
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Rainbow Glimmer Paper
Daffodil Delight Ink
Flirty Flamingo Ink
Black Memento Ink
Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
Umbrella Punch
Stitched Nested Label Dies



Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 you spend in July!  
Redeem in August.  There's no limit to how many you can earn! 

No comments: