Friday, December 4, 2020

January-June Mini Catalog Paper and Ribbon Share

I'm so excited to announce my January-June Mini Catalog Paper Share. Plus this year for the first time I'm also offering a ribbon share!  What is a paper share? A paper share is a great way to get a little of every single package of DSP in the Mini catalog for one low price.  You'll get a sampling, or a sheet, of every DSP in the Mini Catalog.  I've listed all the patterns I'm including in my share below.  Likewise a ribbon share is sampling of all the ribbons in the mini catalog.  You'll get 5 yards of each ribbon.  Shares are a great way to get it all and stay in your budget.  Plus after you see everything in person if you can stock up on the papers/ribbons you love.  

Sign up for just the paper share, just the ribbon share or both.  When you sign up for both they ship together and as a thank you you'll also receive a free package of our NEW Black Matte Dots!

Paper share details:

  • You'll get 57 sheets total from 9 packages.  DSP will be cut to 12"x6" unless the DSP only comes in 6"x6" then you'll get a 6"x6" piece.  
  • BONUS! As a free thank you gift from me you'll also get a sampling of three of our Sale-a-Bration DSP's cut to 6"x6", 18 sheets total.
  • Cost-$42
  • Reserve your share today, invoices to pay will be sent out December 29, 2020.  You must pay by January 4, 2021 to be included.
  • Shares will ship by January 20.  I'm hoping to ship much sooner but I'm allowing time for them to be shipped to me and for cutting and packaging.  You will receive an email when your share ship.  
  • You can order multiples, just let me know how many you want when you RSVP.  
  • Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to claim your paper share.  

Papers Included:
True Love DSP (6 sheets 12"x6")
Love You Always Specialty DSP (3 sheets 12"x6")
Hydrangea Hill DSP (6 sheets 12"x6")
Dandy Garden DSP (12 sheets 6"x6")
Fine Art Floral DSP (6 sheets 12"x6") some patterns pictured
Sand and Sea DSP (6 sheets 12"x6")
Ice Cream Corner DSP (6 sheets 12"x6")
Snail Mail DSP (6 sheets 12"x6")
Well Suited DSP (6 sheets 12"x6") some patterns pictured
Bonus Sale-a-Bration DSP:
Paper Blooms DSP (6 sheets 6"x6")
Oh So Ombre DSP (6 sheets 6"x6") some patterns pictured
Flower and Field DSP (6 sheets 6"x6") some patterns pictured



Ribbon share details:

  • You'll get 45 yards of ribbon total from 7 ribbon packages.  (Some packs come as a combo ribbon pack)
  • You get 5 yards of each ribbon.
  • Cost-$30
  • Reserve your share today, invoices to pay will be sent out December 29, 2020.  You must pay by January 4, 2021 to be included.
  • Shares will ship by January 20.  I'm hoping to ship much sooner but I'm allowing time for them to be shipped to me and for cutting and packaging.  You will receive an email when your share ship.  
  • You can order multiples, just let me know how many you want when you RSVP.  
  • Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to claim your ribbon share.  
Ribbons Included:
Blushing Bride Metallic 3/8" Ribbon (5 yards)
Gorgeous Grape Sheer 3/8" Ribbon (5 yards)
Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim 3/16" Ribbon (5 yards) pictured
Fine Art 3/8" Ribbon (5 yards)
Blackberry Bliss Striped 3/8" Ribbon (5 yards)
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (5 yards each of two twines)
Well Suited Twine Combo Pack (5 yards each of two twines) pictured

No comments: