Saturday, October 10, 2026

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 2-Scalloped Christmas Cheer No Cut No Glue Box-VIDEO

Welcome to the 2026 Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series!  This is a series I do every year for twelve weeks leading up to Christmas.  I share fun, often over the top, Christmas projects. From cards, to boxes to home decor, you never know what fun I have in store for you! 

For week 2 I have an adorable box!  I love this box for many reasons: 1) SOOO cute!  2) No glue required!  This box just goes together with some simple score lines! 3) No trimming!  Score and you're done!  4) You can store it flat! It's a real space saver especially if you have lots to make or you do craft shows, this is a good box to have in your stash!  

stampin up, scalloped christmas cheer

I'm using the Timeless Christmas DSP.  This DSP is one of my favorites this year. There's three double sided patterns but you get four of each sheet!  YES!  Thank you!  If you're making projects in bulk and you need a lot of one pattern, this is the DSP for you!  Plus the patterns are basic and beautiful and there's an entire page of just tags!  Perfect!  

stampin up, scalloped christmas cheer

I'm also using the Scalloped Christmas Cheer Bundle.  This bundle comes in the suite with the DSP. We're also using the ribbon from the suite.  The entire suite is incredible.  If you love these products grab the whole suite on your next order.  With a few strategic diagonal score lines you'll have a fun and unique box.  

stampin up, scalloped christmas cheer

The dies in this bundle will cut the scalloped rectangles but not the images.  So yes, I did do some fussy cutting.  If you don't want to fussy cut you can stamp the greeting and holly berries/leaves on a larger tag, it would be just as cute!  For some fussy cutting tips, check out the video. For added sparkle to the leaves and berries I used my Wink of Stella pen.  I finished the card with a ribbon on the tag and some Gold Dots.  In the video I was out of Gold Dots and used some Sparkle Sequins which were just as cute! 

Inside my box are some Christmas socks I found on Amazon.  They make a great gift! This box is a good size and will hold lots of other gifts and treats as well.  The finished box size is 4 1/2" x 2" x 2".  You can get the socks on Amazon here. 

stampin up, scalloped christmas cheer

Measurements

Peaceful Pine
8 1/2" x 11"
On the short side score at 2" each side
On the long side score at 2", 4" each side

Timeless Christmas DSP
1 3/4" x 4 1/4" three pieces
1 3/4" x 2 3/4" two pieces
1 3/4" x 1 3/4" six pieces

Poppy Parade
Scalloped Rectangle die cut with Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies

Basic White
1 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Label die cut from Nested Essentials Dies
Pieces to stamp/fussy cut greeting and holly berries/leaves

I have a full supply list linked below. Make sure to check out the video for all the tips and tricks for this box. While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. You can shop for these products today!

stampin up, scalloped christmas cheer

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas
Week 1-Christmas Mice Bundle Triple Wiper Card
Week 2-Scalloped Christmas Cheer No Cut No Glue Box


 

No comments: