Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Waterfront Beach

Inspirations comes in weird places sometimes.  We were in a store last week that had a beach bag with this greeting on it, I wish I had snapped a picture of the bag.  I thought it was cute and clever so I turned it into a card.  I used the Waterfront set with was in the Occasions Catalog but carried over and is in the new catalog now.  This set has endless possibilities.  There is soooooo much you can do with it.  This cute and simple beach scene is just the beginning.  
To finish up my card I cut out my beach with the largest Stitched Circle Framelit then I cut a coordinating scallop circle with the Layering Circles Framelits.  I did the greeting using the Labeler Alphabet.  Finally finished the card with some Burlap Ribbon and Gold Sequin Trim.  So cute!!!  I love it!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: