Monday, June 18, 2018

Embossing With Framelits

One of the new products I'm most excited about in the new catalog is the new Embossing Mats! These mats take your ordinary cutting framelits and makes them embossing framelits.  So now ANY framelit you have in your collection can emboss with these mats! I love that!!!  This card I use the Graceful Glass Suite and really made a stunning card with all that embossing!
All the embossing you see is done with framelits that are intended to cut! It's a beautiful new way to jazz up cards! I colored the roses with my Night of Navy and Old Olive Blends and I paired up Balmy Blue and Night of Navy for the card.  I love them together!  I added a little piece of the Graceful Glass Vellum and a greeting from the Painted Glass Stamp Set.

For more information on how you can use your framelits to emboss with the new embossing mats check out this video from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: