Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Two For One

I'm sharing two cards in today's post, so I guess it's kind of a two for one day :)  These are two of the cards that my guests made at my class last weekend.  All together they made 4 projects, 3 cards and 1 non card item.  The class had some projects that were a little more detailed and took a little extra time.  Something I normally don't do at a class but thought for this special class it would be perfect.  The first card is with the super cute Ears To You Stamp.   I love these little bunnies!!!  The bunnies are all cut out!  and then poped up on dimensionals.  The button is super cute and really finishes the card.
The next card is a favorite of mine!  I love this vintagy feel and everything works so well together!  I used the notecards for this card.  I LOVE THE NOTECARDS!!!  They're such a good deal too, you get 20 notecards and envelopes for only about $6!  It's such a bargan!  I used the newsprint DSP and the doily for this card.  It really adds to the vintage feel and that little flower from the flower trim ribbon is the perfect accent! 
One more thing before I go!  All of Stampin' Up!'s fabric is 50% off this week only!!!!  Stock up, plan some projects!  But don't wait!!!  You only have until Sunday to get the fabric 50% off!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: