Friday, March 1, 2013

Button Love

I love buttons!  I'm really trying to actually use them and not hoard them :)  When I saw this card on Pintrest I knew I had to use some of my buttons!!!  On the card they covered the buttons with glitter, while I'm a HUGE fan of glitter I wanted a slightly different look.  I've mentioned it before but I have a real problem with what I refer to as 'naked buttons'.  That is button that have exposed holes.  I know it's a little strange but it's one of my little quirks :)  So for this card I used rhinestones on the buttons.   
The rhinestones are just as sparkly as the glitter and since there's no drying time this is a card you could easily do at a class or even just whip up a few to have on hand......that is of course if you're willing to part with your buttons :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: