Thursday, January 25, 2024

Enduring Beauty Bundle-VIDEO

I'm so excited to share this amazing new bundle with you!  Today I'm sharing the Enduring Beauty Bundle.  In the bundle you get the stamps, dies, and decorative masks.  These three products work in harmony to make such stunning projects!  I used only two inks on my project and blending over the masks with Blending Brushes.  I encourage you to check out my video to see these products work in action.  This is a great alternative to coloring the image, and this is a big image!  I was able to do this with my masks so much quicker than with Stampin' Blends or water coloring.  But if you love to color you can also do that too! 

stampin' up, enduring beauty

I used Flirty Flamingo for my pink and Granny Apple Green for the green.  I made sure the base layers of each were light and then you can get darker with your layers.  Such stunning results.  Your friends and family will think you're an artist!  Make sure to check out my video for tips on how to line up the stencils effortlessly!  The rest of my card is pretty simple.  I added some more leaves from the dies in Granny Apple Green Cardstock.  The greeting is from the set.  I finished the card with some Brass Butterflies and Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine.  

stampin up, enduring beauty

Make your own.

Granny Apple Green 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"; scraps to die cut leaves

Lemon Lime Twist 5" x 3 3/4" embossed with the Timeworn Type Folder

Basic White pieces for stamping and die cutting

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, enduring beauty bundle


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: