Friday, December 29, 2023

Kiddin' Around Brownie Holder-VIDEO

Today's sneak peek is absolutely adorable!  I'm sharing the new Kiddin' Around Bundle.  This one is so cute and fun!  This one has great dies and greetings even if you don't have small kiddos around the house.  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy treat holder featuring the Deckled Circles Dies.  I saw this idea from Erica Cerwin another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I think she mentioned that she saw it from the the Stampin' Up! Artisan Team.  It's a cute idea and I had to make one!  

stampin up, kiddin around

I used the third largest Deckled Circle Die and my treat is the Little Debbie Snowflake Brownies.  I love these for New Year and Winter.  If you can't find them in your area check the Little Debbie Snack Finder to find them in your area.  

stampin up, kiddin around

I used Stampin' Blends to color my images.  I used Wild Wheat to make the 'golden' stars on his robe.  I used the dies to cut out the stars from Wild Wheat Cardstock.  I colored the cardstock with Wink Of Stella before die cutting to make some glimmer stars.  

stampin' up, kidding around

Make your own:

Blueberry Bushel third largest Deckled Circles Dies, score at 2 1/4" on each side, your finished product should fold and look like a taco shell

Wild Wheat and Basic White for stamping and die cutting

Make sure to check out the video for all the tips and details on this treat box.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Sneak peek items will be available on January 4, 2024 with the launch of the new Mini Catalog.  

stampin up, kiddin around


 

No comments: