Monday, June 5, 2023

Stargazing DSP-AMAZING!

Today's card is simply amazing and aside from the greeting it's all made with DSP!  That's right!  Those planets are die cut directly from the paper.  The background is paper.  It is a stunner of a card and it's all paper!!  You'll look like an artist even though this card comes together in minutes!  

stargazing, stampin up

For my card I used the Reach For The Stars Bundle.  This bundle is sooo fun.  There's cute space themed greetings and the set has some really awesome images.  But again I bring up the DSP.  I used the Stargazing DSP and the dies from the Reach For The Stars Bundle.  The planets in the DSP are sized perfectly for the dies.  I LOVE the coordination from Stampin' Up!  I added some vellum rings to one of my planets and to make is shine more I added Wink Of Stella to the rings.  I finished the card with a simple white heat embossed greeting.  

stampin up, stargazing

Don't miss this DSP.  It's one of my absolute favorites from the Annual Catalog and right now it's 15% off!  Shop for this amazing DSP in my Online Store.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for all of the supplies I used.  

stampin up, stargazing

 



1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love this card and sentiment Ruth!