Friday, March 18, 2022

Peek-a-Boo Llama

I have another card today featuring lots of left over pieces from my parts and pieces bowl on my desk.  If you've never heard me mention my parts and pieces bowl, it's just a small bowl that I keep on my desk and if I stamp/die cut/punch something that I don't end up using on a card it goes in my bowl.  Occasionally I'll go through it and pull out pieces from it and create with them.  This cute llama has been in there for a while.  I also pulled the clouds and the label die cut from the bowl too.  

stampin up, peek a boo farm

The beauty of crafting from my parts and pieces bowl is that these cards are often pulled together quickly.  The llama image was already colored and fussy cut.  All I had to do was stick it on a card.  So quick and easy!  Don't throw away pieces you don't end up using, save them for rainy days when you need a quick card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, peek a boo farm

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:



Shop the Waves Of The Ocean Promotion this month.  
Paper and Rhinestones available while supplies last.  



Save this month! 

 

No comments: