Thursday, April 15, 2021

2021-2022 Annual Catalog Paper Share!

I'm so excited to announce my 2021-2022  Annual Catalog Paper Share! 

What is a paper share? A paper share is a great way to get a little of every single package of Designer Series Paper in the Annual Catalog for one low price.  You'll get a sampling, or a sheet, of every DSP in the Annual Catalog (excluding Color groups).  

Pictured Beauty Of The Earth 

I've listed all the patterns I'm including in my share below.  Shares are a great way to get it all and stay in your budget.  Plus after you see everything in person if you can stock up on the papers you love!

Pictured Hand Penned

Paper share details:

  • You'll get 60 sheets total from 10 packages.  DSP will be cut to 12"x6".
  • BONUS! As a free thank you gift from me you'll also get a sampling of the amazing new Pattern Party DSP!  This DSP can only be earned with Stampin' Rewards (orders of at least $150 qualify for Stampin' Rewards).  You'll get 12 sheets of DSP as a FREE bonus! 
  • Cost-$45
  • Reserve your share today, invoices to pay will be sent out on April 27, 2021.  You must pay by May 3, 2021 to be included.
  • Shares will ship by May 25, 2021.  I'm hoping to ship much sooner but I'm allowing time for them to be shipped to me and for cutting and packaging.  You will receive an email when your share ships.  
  • You can order multiples, just let me know how many you want when you RSVP.  
  • Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to claim your paper share.

Pictured Pansy Petals

Designer Series Papers Included in this share are:

Beauty Of The Earth 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
Bloom Where You're Planted 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
Expressions In Ink Specialty 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
Hand Penned 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
In The Wild 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
Pansy Petals 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
Simply Elegant Specialty 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
Sweet Symmetry 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
Tidings Of Christmas 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"
You're A Peach 6 double sided sheets 6" x 12"

FREE BONUS!
Pattern Party 12 double sided sheets 6" x 12"

Pictured Pattern Party

Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to claim your paper share.

  

No comments: