Friday, February 12, 2021

Oval Occasions Stamp-a-Stack

I am super excited to announce a new class this month!!!  It is a Stamp A Stack in the mail!!!  The cards are sooooo cute!  I know you'll love them.  You will make a total of 9 cards!  I'm using the amazingly cute Oval Occasions Bundle.  If you don't already own the Oval Occasions Bundle you can add it onto your class kit for only $33.25!  I'll pay the tax and shipping on it!  


What does the class kit include?

  • You'll receive supplies to make 9 cards, 3 fun designs! 
  • 1/2 pack of Fine Art Floral DSP, cut to 6" x 12"
  • Half a pack of Rhinestones
  • Free priority shipping to your door!  
  • PDF instructions with photos and measurements  
  • Video instructions
This amazing Stamp A Stack is all yours and shipped to your door for only $30!!!!  Amazing deal!!!!  To RSVP for this Stamp A Stack you'll need to email me for the link to sign up.  If you need to add on the Oval Occasions Bundle please indicate that in the email.  Per SU policy I cannot list the link on my blog.  Email me at stamperrdn@q.com  This class is only available to USA residents, sorry I can't ship over borders. 


The last day to RSVP WITH payment is February 21, 2021  Kits will ship no later March 1, 2021, I'm hoping to get them out sooner.  You'll receive an email with the PDF and video link when they ship.  

Any questions please contact me.  stamperrdn@q.com

Kits will NOT come stamped you will need stamps and ink to complete your kit.  Here's the list of supplies you'll need to have on hand to make sure you can complete your kit.  Additional supplies can be purchased from my Online Store.


·         


1 comment:

The Custom Box Printing said...

Thanks for sharing your best thoughts to the general public… For the custom packaging contact one of the top company in USA.
The Custom Boxes Printing is dealing with Custom Packaging Boxes and Wholesale Printed Boxes, giving you high quality boxes for your Brand. For updates,
Custom Playing Card Boxes