Monday, September 23, 2024

Reindeer Fun Stamp A Stack On The Go-SIGN UP NOW OPEN

I'm so excited to announce my Reindeer Fun Stamp A Stack On The Go!  This is a Christmas Card Stamp A Stack I'm offering through the mail.  I'll feature the Reindeer Fun Bundle and you'll make 12 cards in this Stamp a Stack.  Your kit will come in the mail with PDF instructions emailed and you can assemble your cards anytime on your schedule!  All the supplies you need will come in the kit.  You will need the Reindeer Fun Bundle to complete your projects.  Add it onto your kit and I'll pay the tax and shipping on the bundle.  


What is included in the kit:
  • Supplies for 12 cards, three each of four designs
  • Half a package of the Reindeer Days DSP
  • Full Package of the Real Red and White Baker's Twine
  • Full Package of the Drusy Embellishments
  • PDF instructions with photos and measurements
The cost for the kit is $45 and that includes shipping to your house.  The deadline to RSVP for this kit is October 11, 2024.  Payment must be received by October 11, 2024.  Kits should ship by October 23, 2024.



You will need the Bundle for your kit, add it onto your kit for $54.00.  

To RSVP for the Reindeer Fun Stamp-a-Stack fill out this form.  Once I receive your completed form you will receive a payment request via Paypal.  Please pay by October 11, 2024 to guarantee your kit.  

You will need ink and Stampin' Blends to complete your kit.  Your kit will NOT come stamped.  I've listed all the supplies you'll need.  You can substitute if you don't have exactly what I used or you can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  


 

No comments: