Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Potions and Spells Cat Reese's Box-VIDEO

It's time for an adorable Halloween treat box!  I love how simple this one is!  You could sit down and make a ton of these in an afternoon.  These are perfect for teacher gifts, coworkers, friend, family or even a super special trick or treater!  I'm using the Potions and Spells Bundle.  You'll find this one in our Online Exclusive section of my Online Store.  The only stamping in the greeting.  I die cut the cat from Basic Black Cardstock then added some glowing Granny Apple Green Rhinestone eyes (a tip I heard from Julie DiMatteo).  I used my Stampin' Blends to color the Rhinestones. 

stampin up, potions and spells

I added some Wink Of Stella all over my cat to give it a little sparkle and fun texture.  The Peach Pie Glimmer Paper tag is die cut with the Greetings of the Seasons Dies, also found in the Online Exclusive section.  I used some new Halloween Memories Two Toned Cardstock for the Belly Band.  This paper is so fun!  My box is a basic clam shell style box and inside holds a Halloween Reese's treat!  

stampin up, potions and spells

Make your own.

Gorgeous Grape 9" x 3 1/2"
On the long side score at 1", 4", 5" and 8"
On the short side score at 1" each side

Gorgeous Grape Two Toned Cardstock 2" x 6"

Basic Black, Peach Pie Glimmer Paper, Basic White scraps for die cutting

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  Make sure to check out my video for all the details and instructions on this box.  

stampin up, potions and spells




 

No comments: