Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Christmas Tree Hershey Kiss Mini Box

Can you believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving!?  Where did the year go?  Christmas will be here before we know it.  If you're still in need of some quick stocking stuffer gift ideas this is a great one.  It's small enough that you can carry them in your bag and hand them out to people, or put them in stockings, use them for an Advent Countdown or even some cute table favors for your holiday table.  Each box holds two Hershey Kisses.  They're the perfect treat!  Right now Hershey has so many different holiday flavors out there you could really customize the box to the treat.  

stampin up, christmas tree dies, heartwarming hugs dsp

The box is pretty cute and simple.  I have video below going over all the details of the box.  You can decorate them how I've done it or use what you have.  This box is great to use DSP scraps on!!!  
You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 4" x 4 1/4"
On the short side score at 1" and 3"
On the long side score at 1 1/4", 2 1/4" and 3 1/2"
You'll make diagonal score lines on the squares on either side of the larger rectangles-check my video for help.  

Your DSP pieces are two that are 1 7/8" x 1 1/8" and one that is 1 7/8" x 5/8"

Belly Band 4" x 1"

stampin up, christmas tree dies, heartwarming hugs dsp

I have a cutting diagram below what your box should look like after it scored and trimmed.  I added some glue tabs you'll see in the diagram.  There's no need to measure these, just eyeball them.  To finish my box I used a belly band and attached a circle decorated with trees from the Christmas Tree Dies, a simple greeting and some Cute Star Sequins.  Keep it simple!  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin' up, christmas tree dies, heartwarming hugs dsp





Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  



 

No comments: