Sunday, November 28, 2021

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 9-Snowman Popcorn Wrapper-VIDEO

Today I have a really cute and SIMPLE gift idea for you.  This one is so quick and cute, you can carry this one into the new year for winter gifts too.  This idea has been around for years.  And back in my craft show days (it's been YEARS friends!) this was always a good seller.  Depending on the occasion you can really make any face you want, Santa, elfs, etc.  Today we're keeping it simple and were sticking with a snowman for no other reason then I only had blue gloves.  

stampin up, pierced blooms dies

Red gloves would be perfect for Santa, green an elf, these blue ones I couldn't help but make a snowman!  I got my gloves at the Dollar Tree, this is a really affordable gift.  You can also look for gloves in a multipack to maximize your gift giving.  The Basic White Cardstock for the face is wrapped around a microwave popcorn packet, easy peasy.  To wrap it you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".  The rest is all scraps that you'll die cut.  Then you just add your face.  For my face we're using the Pierced Blooms Dies for his eyes and smile and the Stitched Triangle Dies for his carrot nose.  I used Adhesive Sheets on the back of my Basic Black Cardstock for easy gluing of my coal eyes and smile.  My tag is stamped with stamps from the Snowman Season Set.  Any greeting will work!  

stampin up, pierced blooms dies
For the hat put one glove on your hand then put the other right over it.  Carefully remove it and put it on your snowman.  Tie some ribbon around the top and add your stamped tag.  I have a full supply list below.  Make sure you check out the video for more tips and tricks.  Next week for week 10 of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas we're doing a two part gift, make sure you catch my Facebook Live this Wednesday for part 1.   

stampin up, pierced blooms dies
Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  


Get December's Card Crate featuring the Turtle Friends Bundle!




 

No comments: