Sunday, November 21, 2021

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 8-Reese's Nutcracker Stocking Box-VIDEO

Week 8!!  What is going on!!!?!  We are just over four weeks away from Christmas!!!  Because Christmas is just around the corner you might be looking for a quick, affordable and of course cute treat to make.  This is it.  I have the solution for you!  This super cute lidded box is the perfect mini treat and it's super simply.  You'll be making tons of these in no time!!!  I'm using the Sweet Little Stocking Bundle and Sweet Stocking DSP for mine!  This bundle will give you LOTS of room to customize your stockings.  Add gifts, pets, candy canes and more!  I'm keeping mine simply but you could get as detailed as you want!

stampin' up, sweet little stocking

I love the lid on this box.  It has a milk carton type top and I think that's super cute and fun!  The DSP is separate from the box and will easily lift on and off.  The is decorated with the stocking which is die cut directly from the DSP!  I added a stamped and die cut candy cane in the stocking and a quick greeting.  The lid is finished with a White Glittered Organdy bow and some Decorative Matte Dots.  The new Garden Gems would be gorgeous on this box!  Check out the video to see those!  

stampin' up, sweet little stocking

Inside the box are two of the Reese's nutcrackers.  These were a favorite of mine last year so I was sooooo excited to see them back this year.  I found mine at Target.  The bottom of the box is stamped with the tiny stars from the set.  The box bottom and top are the same size, check the video for my tip on making the lid go on smoothly onto the bottom!  

stampin up, sweet little stocking

Here's all the box measurements, make sure you check out the video for all the instructions.  
Bottom 3" x 4"
Score short side at 3/4"
Score long side at 1", 1 3/4", 2 3/4" and 3 1/2"
Top 3" x 4"
Score short side at 1/2" and 1 1/2"
Score long side, with the 1/2" horizontal line at the top, at 1", 1 3/4", 2 3/4" and 3 1/2" make two marks to the 1/2" horizontal line at 1 3/8" and 3 1/8"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  


stampin' up, sweet little stocking

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  




 

No comments: