Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Back On Your Feet Featuring The Sloth

Yesterday I shared this super cute card on my weekly Facebook Live.  Make sure you catch me live every Tuesday at 3pm MT.  Find me at Ruth's Stamping Corner.  If you missed me live you can catch the reply on YouTube or below.  Don't forget to subscribe to YouTube so you never miss a video.  I love the card I shared.  I broke out my Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter.  I haven't colored with those in a while I tend to grab my Blends more often now.  But I do love to watercolor too!  I also used the Back On Your Feet Set featuring the cute sloth!  The entire set is super cute though!  Any of the images would work with this layout.  I used some of the Neutral DSP, Layering Leaves Embossing Folder and the Stitched Nested Layers Dies.  For more details on this card you can check out my video below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: