Thursday, July 11, 2019

Accordion card

Hello and welcome! I have a fun card to share today.  It's a quick card but really cute!  There's lots of measurements so I'll list them all below for you.  I love this fun accordion fold card.  I don't actually know if that's what's it called but you fold the cardstock back and forth like an accordion fan so I'm going with it.  It's a smaller card than our standard cards but still cute!  And if you're not into the smaller card you could always make this larger or just attach to a larger card base. I used the new Pressed Petals Washi Tape on this, you guys this washi tape is so cool!  You peel off petals from the roll and create flowers.  So fun!!!
The card base is 4 1/4" x 11" On the 11" side score at 1 1/2", 3" 5 1/2" and 8".  The layers are cut at: Gold Glimmer 4" x 1 1/4",  Basic Black 4" x 2 1/4", Whisper White 4" x 2 3/4"
Shop my online store here

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: