Sunday, January 16, 2022

Awesome Otters Stamp-a-Stack Class To Go!

 I'm sooo excited to share a fun class to go!  This one is a Stamp-a-Stack so you'll make 6 cards, two each of three designs.  This class is open to everyone, if you're in the USA you can reserve a class packet to be mailed to you.  If you're not in the USA you can still join in the fun of the class!!!  

You can contact me to reserve your class kit via email stamperrdn@q.com  I'll email you an invoice to pay via PayPal.  I'll ship your kit to you and then you can join me live in my Facebook VIP Group on Saturday February 19, 2022 at 10am MT to create the cards.  Everyone is welcome in my VIP Group there are no requirements to join.    

While I'm featuring the Awesome Otters in my class, I have made these cards using the Nuts and Bolts Set and the Happy Hedgehog Bundle.  If you don't have the Awesome Otters Set you can substitute and still make adorable cards!  If you're RSVP'd for the class, prior to the class you'll receive an email with what to prep in advance to be prepared for the class.  It will also be posted in my VIP Group prior to the class.  
You class kit will include:
  • Supplies for 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
  • 12 sheets of the Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (1 of each pattern) You will cut and use some of this DSP for your cards
  • Half package of Genial Gems
  • Three yards of White Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Free Shipping to you door!  
This class is a steal at only $25!  Deadline to RSVP is February 1, 2022, supplies will be ordered and I'm expecting to ship by February 9, 2022.  Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to RSVP 
Payment must be received by February 1, 2022 to get your class kit.  

Supplies you'll need for the cards are listed below.  Choose which set you want to use and make sure you have the supplies listed for those cards.  They're all pretty similar.  Want to make more than 6 cards?  Order as many class kits as you want.  NOTE: In the class Facebook Live I will only be demoing the Otter cards.  I will have full pictures and notes on ALL the cards on my blog post following the class.  If you're unable to join me live, the video replay will be available after the event.  

Shop for any products you need in my Online Store.  

All Cards:

Awesome Otter Cards:
Black Memento Ink

Nuts and Bolts Cards: 
Nuts and Bolts Set

Happy Hedgehog Cards:





No comments: