Saturday, September 4, 2021

Sale-a-Bration Sunday Delicate Dahlias Gift Card Holder-VIDEO

Happy Sale-a-Bration Sunday.....on a Saturday.....I'm doing my Sale-a-Bration Sunday Series early this weekend because Sunday is my birthday and I plan on taking the day off but I didn't want to miss celebrating Sale-a-Bration Sunday! If you're not familiar with Sale-a-Bration Sundays, every Sunday during Sale-a-Bration I'll feature a different Sale-a-Bration product.  Today I'm featuring the Delicate Dahlias Set.   This set can only be earned with a $100 order during Sale-a-Bration.  It's a huge two step stamp set with gorgeous images!!!! 

stampin up, sale-a-bration, delicate dahlias

Today's project is a pocket card that holds a gift card.  If you didn't want to do a gift card you could slip a smaller, flat gift in there or have some extra room to write a message.  Construction of the gift card is simple because we're using the Ombre Gift Bags.  To make two pockets simply fold the bag in half and use some ribbon to keep it closed.  You'll be left with two pockets, one for a message, one for the gift card.  In the video I'll share the partial die cutting technique to make your gift card holder.  

stampin up, sale-a-bration, delicate dahlias

The Delicate Dahlias set is so versatile.  It's one of our disINKtive sets, meaning that when you stamp the solid image you get those light and darker shades all at once.  One ink, one stamp.  So gorgeous!  If you'd rather color, no problem!  Just stamp the line images and color away!!!  The only downside to this set is that there's no dies, so unfortunately you will have to fussy cut.  If you didn't want to fussy cut I would just stamp the flower on a die cut, maybe a scalloped rectangle or fancy tag, and add it to your project.  However you stamp it it's beautiful!  I'll also share some tips on how to line up your image for perfect placement every time.  For more on lining up your image check out this post.

For your cardstock pockets you'll need cardstock that measures:
Evening Evergreen 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Basic White 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Polished Pink 4 1/2" x 3"

Check the video for all the details on this gift card pocket card.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for all of these products in my Online Store.  

No comments: